- Wirecard AG regarding elements of its high profile financial irregularities involving its Irish subsidiary.
- Volkswagen Group on all aspects of the emissions issues in Ireland
- The former Chairman of INM in respect of allegations relating to an acquisition considered by INM and an alleged data breach (all denied).
- The Football Association of Ireland in respect of complex issues concerning the Association's financial affairs as well as multiple related investigations.
- Several Retail Banks on all aspects of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Tracker Mortgage Examination and associated Enforcement Investigations.
- Major multinationals devising and conducting internal investigations into a range of issues including anti-fraud, anti-money laundering, regulatory compliance, fitness and probity, regulatory reporting and systems and controls issues.
- Financial institutions dealing with cross border money laundering investigations involving the Central Bank of Ireland, the Criminal Assets Bureau and law enforcement agencies in several other jurisdictions.
- A multinational in respect of an ODCE investigation into significant alleged accounting irregularities.
- An Irish charity in getting funding restored following a transnational investigation undertaken by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) in Washington and including the authorities in Ireland, the UK, Syria and Turkey.