Sanctions and Export Controls: Experience
- Advising a number of multinationals in various sectors on the application of sanctions laws to their commercial arrangements.
- Providing extensive advice to multinationals on sanctions compliance, including risk assessments, screening, due diligence and potential breaches.
- Advising a multinational on a number of issues regarding cloud computing and export controls.
- Advising a multinational IT company on the scope and application of EU and Irish export control legislation, including licence applications.
- Assisting a regulated entity on its financial sanctions screening processes in the context of preparing for a CBI inspection.
- Providing detailed guidance to a large number of multinationals in the transport sphere, including aviation, on EU and UN sanctions laws and related issues such as proposed corporate restructuring.
- Advising one of Ireland's leading financial institutions on its exposure under various US and EU sanctions including issues relating to certain customers plus its provision of financial services in other jurisdictions.
- Advising a multinational on the potential impact of sanctions on its manufacturing supply chain and on making the necessary arrangements to ensure sanctions compliance without interrupting the business.