Corporate Immigration Services
People are the greatest asset of every organisation. Whether you are an established UK business or an overseas entity moving to the UK, we can assist you in bringing the talent you need into Northern Ireland (NI) and Great Britain (GB) seamlessly and efficiently.
UK immigration law and procedures can be complex and the introduction of the new Points Based System in 2021 presented an additional challenge to businesses. We provide pragmatic and straightforward advice to our clients enabling them to navigate the immigration process with ease.
We offer the full range of business immigration solutions in NI and GB through a tailored end-to-end service.
Our expertise includes:
- Applying for a sponsorship licences;
- Advising on certificates of sponsorship;
- Submitting visa applications under the Points based system (PBS); Skilled Worker, Global Business Mobility and Health & Care visas;
- Obtaining UK business visitor visas;
- Providing guidance on applications for investors;
- Assisting with Immigration compliance audits, health checks, due diligence and preparation for Home Office audits;
- Providing business immigration training and general advisory services; and
- Delivering dependent/family member processing, ability to work, student and graduate visa related matters and maintenance of status.
We will guide and assist you through the entire immigration life cycle, working with HR teams and in house counsel to deliver solutions to cover all of your immigration needs. Our clients range from multinationals to local NI businesses spanning a range of sectors including manufacturing, tech, healthcare, financial services and engineering.
Our added value updates and briefings ensure that our clients are kept fully up to date with immigration law developments in NI and GB and we can provide bespoke training to help our clients fully understand their immigration compliance requirements.
Invest Northern Ireland
EU Settlement Scheme and new Points-Based System.
Dalata Hotel Group
Recruitment Skilled Worker visa route.
The Old Bushmills Distillery
Acquisition of a Sponsor Licence and recruitment via Global Business Mobility visa route
A global provider of ICT infrastructure and mobile services
Acquisition of a Sponsor Licence and compliance with ongoing sponsor obligations.
Right to Work compliance and recruitment advice.