ALG's Finance team is closely assessing developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our lawyers continue to monitor the impact on the economy and the financial system as businesses implement their contingency plans.
We are working with our clients to ensure that they are equipped to respond effectively to the evolving situation.
Read the latest insights from our team:
- COVID-19 and the increasing demand to use e-signaturess
- COVID-19: A user’s guide to cross border restructurings
- “We’re from the regulator and we’re here to help”: bank regulatory responses to the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19: FAQs for directors of Irish special purpose companies
- COVID-19: ECB Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme key points
- COVID-19: Range of banking measures announced due to the pandemic
- COVID-19: ECB launches €750bn Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme