Chloe Culleton is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Disputes and Investigations group. Chloe is part of our specialist Regulatory Investigations team and advises on investigations and inquiries, including those initiated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Chloe has extensive experience in the strategic handling of complex disputes and contentious regulatory engagement. She frequently advises on issues such as legal privilege, and the management of litigation and regulatory risk. Chloe has acted for regulated entities, corporates and individuals in a wide range of disputes, including with a cross-border focus.
Chloe practiced for a number of years in London, where she gained specialist experience advising financial services clients in high-stakes litigation and investigations. Chloe has also acted as legal counsel at a major international bank.
Areas of Expertise
- Various financial institutions in respect of investigations by the Central Bank of Ireland and the UK's Financial Conduct Authority.
- Financial institutions in the context of regulatory action taken by the Central Bank of Ireland against individuals.
- Individuals compelled to provide evidence to the Central Bank of Ireland in the context of ongoing investigations.
- A financial institution in respect of a multi-jurisdiction investigation relating to market abuse.
- Financial institutions and corporate clients in the defence of high-value litigation before the Irish courts.
- Various clients in the defence of complex civil fraud claims.
- Insurers on issues of policy coverage and related disputes.
- Insurers in respect of business interruption claims and related regulatory engagement.
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor, Law Society of England & Wales
- Diploma in Finance Law, Law Society of Ireland
- LLB, Law & European Studies (with Politics, French) - University of Limerick (First Class Honours)