Niamh Collins is an associate in A&L Goodbody's Energy team in Belfast. She specialises in advising on complex acquisitions and project finance in the energy industry and has experience in the onshore wind, solar, AD, waste energy gas and electricity infrastructure sectors. She also specialises in providing regulatory advice in respect of the electricity, gas and renewable energy sectors.
Examples of Niamh's experience include advising:
- Greencoat UK Wind plc - on the acquisition of Slieve Divena 1, Slieve Divena 2, Churchill and Crigshane wind farms.
- Glennmont Partners - on the sale of Gruig wind farm.
- Platina Partners - on the acquisition, project financing and sale of Slieve Rushen wind farm.
- Société Générale - on various matters relating to the financing of Shantavny and Seegronan wind farms.
- A utility on the acquisition and project financing of a large scale anaerobic digestion project.
- Various utility companies in respect of connection disputes before the Utility Regulator.