White Collar Crime: Experience
- The Football Association of Ireland in respect of complex issues concerning the Association's financial affairs as well as multiple related investigations.
- The former Chairman of INM, in respect of allegations relating to an acquisition considered by INM and an alleged data breach (all denied).
- A large Irish company on a major corruption investigation involving multiple parties in the construction sector.
- Financial institutions dealing with cross border money laundering investigations involving the Central Bank of Ireland, the Criminal Assets Bureau and law enforcement agencies in several other jurisdictions.
- A multinational in respect of an ODCE investigation into significant alleged accounting irregularities.
- An Irish charity in getting funding restored following a transnational investigation undertaken by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) in Washington and including the authorities in Ireland, The UK, Syria and Turkey.
- A large Russian transport company in an investigation initiated by the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB) resulting in the DPP deciding not to prosecute.
- A number of Irish companies in respect of high profile whistleblower allegations concerning financial misconduct.
- A multinational in respect of the first anti-money laundering compliance prosecution to be brought before the Irish courts.
Irish companies under investigation by the Revenue Commissioners in Ireland and advising on the internal corporate investigations side by side with managing the engagement with the authorities.
- A large IT company dealing with investigations in a number of European countries and liaising with other European law firms and regulators in addition to the Irish authorities.
- Dealing with a variety of investigations stemming from data breaches requiring reportage under the GDPR regime and managing the client engagement with the data regulator in Ireland and elsewhere with the police authorities where relevant.