EU, Competition & Procurement Belfast: Experience
- Invest NI on application of Block Exemption regulations to state aid schemes and compliance with the UK subsidy regime.
- Merger control advice we have advised companies involved in private health care, food production and manufacturing in relation to merger filings to the CMA.
- Food & Drink client on exclusivity clauses in commercial contracts.
- Dalata Hotel Group on compliance with EU & Regulatory issues in Northern Ireland.
- Public sector and semi-State bodies on competition law (including merger control), state aid and public procurement implications of entering into Joint Venture structures.
- RHANI advising on the State aid issues considered as part of the ongoing RHI closure litigation.
- A number of corporates in the defence of High Court litigation of alleged competition law breaches.
- "Greenwashing" advising clients on the verification of the sustainability credentials to prevent accusations of "greenwashing".