Commercial & Technology
ALG'S Commercial and Technology team has been advising clients on a range of legal implications arising from the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Public, private, and voluntary organisations alike have encountered data protection and contract law challenges over the last number of weeks. Our lawyers have been responding to the evolving developments and advising on important considerations when handling personal data in these contexts, particularly health and other sensitive data, as well as provisions for force majeure.
Read the latest insights from our team:
Republic of Ireland
- Contact Tracing Apps – A Privacy Primer
- EDPB publishes guidelines on processing health data for COVID-19 research
- COVID-19 and the increasing demand to use e-signatures
- COVID-19 & The Doctrine of Frustration
- Exiting Lockdown: Time for employers to take action
- Data Protection Commission publishes tips for video conferencing
- COVID-19: Cybercrime and the implications for business
- COVID-19 and the Force Majeure Clause
- COVID-19: Top 10 Employer FAQs
Northern Ireland/United Kingdom