Corporate and M&A
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak is presenting unprecedented and significant economic disruption around the world. Our COVID-19 Corporate and M&A team is assessing the potential impact that this pandemic will have on all aspects of global corporate transactions.
Read our insights for up to date guidance for businesses looking to navigate a range of domestic and international challenges.
- Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions)(COVID-19) Act 2020: Top five features
- Company law changes due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Board Business Series Update: Directors’ duties and the ODCE’s guidance on restriction orders
- COVID-19: Irish Government announces new support measures for Irish businesses
- COVID-19: The impact of the coronavirus on the global Fintech sector
- COVID-19: International review of Force Majeure amid the coronavirus
- COVID-19: Government support schemes for Irish businesses
- COVID-19: Board Business: Directors’ duties, practical mitigation steps and assessment of financing arrangements
- Guidance for Boards: PLC Matters from A&L Goodbody - updated 9 April 2020
- COVID-19: EU urges vigilance around foreign investment
- COVID-19: ECB Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme key points
- COVID-19: Board Business: M&A transaction issues
- COVID-19: Guidance for Boards
Northern Ireland/United Kingdom
- COVID-19: Board Business in Northern Ireland: Directors’ duties, practical mitigation steps and assessment of financing arrangements
- COVID-19: Board Business: M&A transaction issues in Northern Ireland
- COVID-19: Board Business in Northern Ireland: What first? Doing it differently? What else?