Aviation & Transport Finance: Experience
- GECAS and the issuer in the START 2019-1 and START 2019-2 ABS transactions.
- Irish transaction counsel on Air Lease Corporation’s TBOLT 2019-1 ABS.
- Irish transaction counsel on Merx Aviation’s MAPS 2019-1 ABS.
- Irish transaction counsel on Carlyle Aviation Partners’ AASET 2019-2 ABS.
- Irish transaction counsel on Stellwagen’s RAPTOR 2019-1 ABS.
- Irish transaction counsel on Wings Capital’s WAVE 2019-1 ABS.
New platforms/mergers & acquisitions/ portfolio acquisitions/JV
- Sky Leasing in connection with the establishment of its new platform in Ireland.
- Irish counsel to InterGlobe in connection with its acquisition of Airborne Capital.
- Castlelake in connection with its acquisition of a portfolio of aircraft from CMIG.
- CCBFL on its JV with Artic Aviation.
- Irish transaction counsel on the sale by DVB Bank of a number of its aviation platforms to MUFG Bank.
- Ping An on the establishment of Clover JV.
- PK Airfinance on the sale of its operations to Apollo Global Management, LLC and Athene Holding Ltd.
Other financing structures including:
- Irish counsel to AAR and Napier Park in connection with a warehouse facility arranged by Credit Suisse.
- Aero Capital Solutions in connection with its second fund and related warehouse facility.
- Many other warehouse facilities as counsel for both lenders and borrowers including for Chorus Aviation, Sculptor, Stellwagen, Air Lease, Merx Aviation and Apollo Global Management.
- Irish counsel on the first AFIC-supported financing structured through Ireland for Travel Service.
- Irish counsel in relation to NCBC’s Murabaha aircraft warehouse facility.