A&L Goodbody is pleased to continue our Regulatory Series, which will bring together financial services industry professionals and regulators to discuss key regulatory issues.
The 2023 Regulatory Series topic overview:
- Senior Executive Accountability Regime (SEAR) – Thursday 30 March at 11am
- Regulatory Enforcement Round Up – Thursday 11 May (in person summit, click here for more details)
- Structured finance regulation: NPL directive – June (more details to follow)
- Regulatory issues that impact Irish financial institutions – September (more details to follow)
- FinTech Regulation – November (more details to follow)
To learn more about the series watch the short video included below from Patrick Brandt, Partner, Financial Regulation.