- A leading financial institution in Ireland in relation to the digitisation of its banking and payment services together with the development and rollout of a related software platform and related FinTech technology.
- Allied Irish Banks in relation to the launch of numerous electronic payment facilities.
- Bank of Ireland in relation to the negotiation of numerous contracts for IT and transaction processing services.
- RBS on the enforceability of electronic signatures and proposed changes to the legal framework for electronic signatures and electronic documents.
- JPMorgan 'Chase Paymentech' in relation to the application of payment rules under PSD2 and the implementation Fintech technology.
- A large "alternative" Fintech payment processor with Irish operations on the application of Irish payment services legislation.
- Escher in relation to a framework agreement with An Post for the provision of a payment solution for a one-stop application portal amalgamating business across government departments, agencies and licensing authorities.