Legal Review Analyst
An excellent opportunity exists for a Legal Review Analyst to join the Data Projects team. The working environment is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and presents an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting and exciting legal support role within the Firm.
The Data Projects Team is a dedicated team of lawyers, project managers, and paralegals providing a managed delivery service to ALG clients. By using state of the art legal technology experiences, legal project management tools the team facilitates the efficient and timely delivery of client mandates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous eDiscovery or litigation experience
- Working knowledge of litigation life cycle, Irish privilege and Data Protection laws would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working on relevant e-discovery platforms
- A high degree of initiative
- Demonstrated leadership skills in all facets of their previous roles
- An ability to multi-task and take ownership of the delivery of a task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work effectively
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- A flexible positive attitude towards work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferably legally qualified in Ireland and/or Northern Ireland
- Relevant 3rd level Degree/Diploma in Law, Business, Finance or a related discipline commensurate experience working in law firm
- Strong general administration skills with strong word processing skills and experience with document management systems.
If you are interested in the above role or require any further information please contact Siobhan Corbett, HR Assistant at 01 649 2407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 31 March 2018.