Commercial Property Lawyer - Commercial Property
A&L Goodbody is widely recognised as a market leader in Northern Ireland. Our specialist knowledge and technical expertise ensure that we are consistently instructed on the most significant and complex high profile cases. We are uniquely positioned in Northern Ireland Offering a combination of local market-leading expertise and knowledge, with the extensive strength and depth of resources of an international firm with an all-island footprint.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified solicitor to join our Commercial Property team in Belfast. The combined Belfast and Dublin team acts for domestic and international investors, financial institutions, developers, retailers and owners/ occupiers across the full range of commercial property transactions including:
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Development deals
- Lease transactions and portfolio management
- Real estate finance
- Property aspects of corporate transactions
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have 0-4 PQE (England or NI) commercial property experience within a large or medium law firm and;
- An interest in developing knowledge in the various practice areas
- A keen interest to learn technically and through our various development programmes
- Excellent drafting skills, solid technical knowledge and good interpersonal ability
- Strong communication, client management and business development skills
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced and innovative environment
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment with the training and technology your need to achieve your ambitions.