Health & Safety
As companies grapple with the impacts of Covid-19, the need to respond quickly to the disruption of operations and mitigate business risks is critical. One of those primary risks is health and safety. All organisations have a duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of their workers and ensure that the health and safety of other persons is not put at risk from work carried out as part of the undertaking.
The Health & Safety team at A&L Goodbody has been advising on Covid-19 related issues for a number of weeks and has worked closely with a number of clients on successfully addressing Covid-19 issues. Please do not hesitate to contact your usual A&L Goodbody contact on the Health & Safety team if you need any specific Covid-19 related advice. In this section of the Hub we have collated our insights on Covid-19 to assist clients in responding to this crisis:
- Returning to the workplace: What should employers be considering?
- COVID-19: Employers & Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID-19: Working from home
- COVID-19: Re-evaluate your risk assessment
- COVID-19: Employers' Health & Safety obligations
- COVID-19: Relaxed Drivers’ Hours Rules