Restructuring & Insolvency
Businesses in all sectors are facing very challenging times arising from the outset of, and reaction to, the Coronavirus (COVID-19). With the challenges in some instances being unprecedented, directors of affected companies need to be cognisant of their duties especially around decisions they are looking at making to get through current difficulties.
Our Restructuring & Insolvency team are here assist and to share their insights around supporting and guiding directors through this trying time when decisions may not be easy to make. In particular, we are hopeful our publication on 'Supporting directors duties during financial uncertainty' can help directors seeking to minimise risk, and businesses planning to avoid the need for a formal insolvency process.
- COVID-19: How restructuring is helping airlines weather COVID-19
- COVID-19: A user’s guide to cross border restructurings
- COVID-19: Saving viable businesses – a look at restructuring options in the current environment
- COVID-19: Standstill agreements – short-term certainty in uncertain times?
- COVID-19 - Supporting directors duties during financial uncertainty