Health & Safety: Experience
- A multinational retailer on the successful appeal of an Improvement Notice relating to manual handling served by the Health and Safety Authority.
- Ferrovial Agroman (Ireland) on the successful defence of a criminal prosecution of alleged health and safety breaches brought by the DPP in the Circuit Criminal Court following a fatality.
- A multi-national infrastructure company on all aspects of a regulatory investigation following a fatality.
- A specialist subcontractor on a HSA investigation following a fatality, and the defence of a subsequent prosecution.
- An engineering manufacturer on its obligations and responsibilities during the HSA investigation following a fatal accident involving one of its products.
- A mining company on all aspects of a regulatory investigation following a fatal accident at one of its mines.
- An oil company on strategic advices in anticipation of a criminal prosecution following a fatal accident which occurred during subterranean construction operations and such that no prosecution resulted.
- A multinational infrastructure group on its obligations and responsibilities during the HSA investigation following a fatal accident at a site it was in control of.
- A DIY retailer on the defence of a prosecution following a fatal injury to a customer.
- An engineering manufacturing company on the defence of charges arising from a serious accident at its facility, to include avoiding conviction on foot of a prosecution by securing the application of the Probation Act.
- A waste company on the defence of a prosecution following a serious injury to an employee.
- A management consultancy on health and safety obligations relating to mobile workers and employees on secondment.
- A bank on establishing a policy on health and safety obligations potentially arising in respect of secured assets.
- Four wind farm companies on the requirements to have a site specific safety statement in place.
- A multi-national information technology company on the drafting of all of its EU and Irish health and safety policies and providing training to health and safety professionals.
- A number of companies in the aviation, food and drink, manufacturing, retail, agribusiness and pharmaceutical sectors relevant to the defence of health and safety prosecutions and health and safety compliance.
- A number of companies in the process to be followed in carrying out internal investigations post incident.
- Company Directors on their rights and entitlements under questioning by the Health and Safety Authority.
- Delivery of customised emergency response plans to clients in a variety of sectors.
- A multi-national retailer on health and safety compliance and delivery of legal training to staff.