Lawyer - Commercial Litigation
We currently have opportunities for bright, personable and enthusiastic lawyers to join our dynamic team within our market leading firm. We would like to hear from any interested solicitors, whether practising locally or considering returning to Ireland, with 3+years relevant PQE gained within a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm. Successful applicants should have experience/interest in some or all of the following areas:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Advising on business-critical commercial disputes, including Commercial Court cases.
- Advising on strategy and the deployment of various methods of dispute resolution to include litigation, mediation and arbitration, as the most mainstream.
- Experience in a wide range of commercial disputes such as mass claims, financial services, tech, product liability and/or insurance would be advantageous.
At A&L we pride ourselves on the high calibre of our employees. We place strong emphasis on career development and enabling our people to excel in their careers. Our work environment is friendly, professional and collaborative. Our range of benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Access to the firms marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business Law.
- Discretionary sign on bonus or relocation bonus
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop.
A&L Goodbody (ALG) is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. There are currently 115 partners and over 900 employees. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
We are incredibly proud that A&L Goodbody has been ranked as a 'Top Tier' firm in the Legal 500 EMEA Guide for 2023. The firm is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. A sample of other recent notable awards include: listed as one of Ireland's top 25 best places to work according to LinkedIn's Top Companies list for 2022; Irish Law Firm of the Year (2022) by Chambers Europe; Irish Law Firm of the Year (2021) by Who's Who Legal; Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law (2021) by GradIreland; Tier 1 in all 7 practice areas (2022) by Chambers Global; Band 1 in 11 practice areas (2022) by Chambers Europe; Outstanding Firm for Pro Bono (2021) by Chambers Europe; and Diversity & Inclusion Firm of the Year (2021) by EMEA Tax Awards.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing-leading business service teams.
If you would like to discuss the Commercial Litigation Team or this opportunity in confidence please contact Sinead Grant, Talent Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.