Lawyer - Commercial Litigation
Our Commercial Litigation Team has unrivalled experience and expertise in the Irish Legal Market. We currently have opportunities for bright, personable and enthusiastic lawyers to join our dynamic team within our market leading firm. We would like to hear from any interested solicitors, whether practicing locally or considering returning to Ireland, with 2+years relevant PQE gained within a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm. Successful applicants should have experience/interest in some or all of the following areas:
Skills Experience and Characteristics Required
- Advising on business critical commercial disputes, including Commercial Court work.
- Advising on the deployment of various methods of dispute resolution to include litigation, mediation, expert determination and arbitration, as the most mainstream.
- Experience in defamation/ reputational matters and/or experience in working for technology companies would be advantageous but not essential.
What We Offer:
At A&L we pride ourselves on the high calibre of our employees. We place strong emphasis on career development and enabling our people to excel in their careers. Our work environment is friendly, professional and collaborative. In addition to working with a market leading team we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Access to the firms marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business Law.
- Discretionary sign on bonus or relocation bonus.
- Discretionary performance bonus.
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop.