Litigation & Dispute Resolution/EU & Competition - Lawyers
We are looking for ambitious lawyers to join the regulatory team of our all island top tier firm who have a keen interest in this area of law.
Our Litigation practice is widely recognised as a market leader in Northern Ireland. Our specialist knowledge and technical expertise ensure that we are consistently instructed on the most significant and complex high profile cases. Our regulatory specialists work with clients to manage risk in all areas of their business and to resolve disputes in the most efficient and effective way.
About the role
You will be advising clients in both the public and private sector on contentious and non-contentious matters in the following key areas:
- Public procurement law matters
- Competition law matters including compliance, merger control and private damages actions.
- Public law including Judicial reviews, statutory appeals and compliance, investigations (bribery and anti-corruption).
- State Aid
You will work alongside a team of market leading specialists, including lawyers who are recognised by the legal directories. As a result, you can expect to gain exposure to the highest quality of work providing public and regulatory advice across a wide range of areas.
- 2- 6 years relevant PQE
- A desire to develop knowledge in the above public law and regulatory areas
- A keen interest to learn technically and through our various development programmes
- Technically proficient
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced and innovative environment
- A solid contributor to business development