Our Property & Finance departments are widely recognised as a market leaders in Northern Ireland. The teams are renowned, both in Ireland and internationally, for the quality of its advice and service, depth and size of its resources and its unrivalled relationships with all key players in the banking, property and financial services market. As a result, we are renowned for our market knowledge and experience, as well as our ability to develop, structure and deliver sophisticated advice.
We have an opportunity within our expanding all-island expert team for an ROI qualified lawyer to join us in our Belfast office on a fixed term contract, working collaboratively with our Property and Finance Lawyers on a dedicated client real estate sales work stream.
Role and Responsibilities
- Advising sellers (including lenders and receivers) on a wide range of real estate sale transactions
- Dealing with contracts, sales documents and title queries with a focus on RoI transactions
- Management of the real estate sales process including coordination of legal aspects with stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years relevant real estate/conveyancing PQE
- Qualified in ROI
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills