A&L Goodbody's Tax team is seeking to hire experienced qualified tax lawyers / tax professionals and we would welcome expressions of interest from tax professionals with experience ranging from Newly Qualified to 6yrs PQE.
The Tax team at A&L Goodbody works with many of the world’s leading corporates and financial institutions providing a broad spectrum of Irish taxation advisory and transactional services.
Candidates will be considered at all levels, and will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of areas and industry sectors:
- International tax and cross border planning for corporate reorganisations, restructurings and inward investment projects into Ireland.
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and IPOs
- Tax controversy
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions
- Private equity transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Asset and project finance for international and domestic aircraft and equipment
- Real estate tax
Skills and experience required
- Candidates must be a qualified lawyer or have a professional tax / accounting qualification.
- They should also have relevant experience working in a corporate law firm or the tax practice of a large accounting firm.