Sheena Doggett is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and M&A practice. She is head of the firm's Corporate and M&A Team in London and splits her time between Dublin and London.
Sheena has worked with A&L Goodbody for more than 25 years. Her key areas of expertise include corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, incentives, corporate restructuring, corporate governance and general commercial matters.
Sheena’s practice involves working on behalf of a wide range of domestic and international corporations, both public and private and for private equity funds and financial institutions, with significant operations in Ireland.
Areas of Expertise
- UPS on its acquisition of Parcel Motel's owner, Nightline Logistics.
- Carton Group in relation to Scandi Standard AB's proposed acquisition of Manor Farm.
- Sale of Creganna to TE Connectivity for $895m.
- Management on its co-investment with Amundi to acquire KBI Global Investors.
- Endo Health Solutions on its $1.6bn acquisition of Paladin Labs and related Corporate Inversion into Ireland; its subsequent acquisition of Auxilium for $2.6bn and of Par Pharmaceuticals for $8.05bn, together with its capital markets fund raising of $2bn and its debt note offering of $1.5bn.
- Permira on its acquisition of Creganna, ancestry.com, Akindo Sushiro, the Green Isle Group, Informatica Corporation, eBay and on the sale of Arysta LifeSciences to Platform Speciality Products Corporation.
- ASL Aviation Group on its acquisition of the Farnair Group, company operations in Europe, South Africa, South East Asia and India.
- Investec Bank on the disposal of Start Mortgages and Nua Mortgages.
- Nestlé on its acquisition of Pfizer infant nutrition business.
- The Irish Government on the sale of Bord Gáis Energy – the Irish State energy company.
"Very knowledgeable...well regarded for her expertise." (Chambers Global 2018)
"Rock solid and forms good relationships." (Chambers Global 2017)
"Unrelenting pursuit of solutions to a problem, drawing on her previous experience, knowledge and understanding of her clients." (Chambers Global 2016)
"We use all the top lawyers in the magic circle firms and choose Sheena because she is so good." (Chambers Global 2014)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BCL, University College Dublin