Contracts Procurement: Experience
- Ervia (Bord Gáis Éireann) / Irish Water on the Government initiative to establish Irish Water and in relation to all material outsourcing arrangements from tender stage to contract finalisation.
- Bord Gáis Éireann on the drafting and negotiation of numerous IT and data centre services contracts.
- Callcredit Information Group on its tender to the Central Bank and related procurement process for the provision of a central credit register services and system.
- CIE in relation to its outsourcing of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Customer First Programme system and related services as part of a procurement process.
- Central Statistics Office in relation to the procurement of computer assisted telephone interviewing services, including in connection with the drafting and negotiation of various standard government terms and conditions and special conditions.
- Certus on the procurement of an entire IT platform for running its locum servicing business.
- eircom (now eir) on the negotiation of a managed services agreement as part of a competitive tender process to provide telecommunication services to a leading financial institution.
- Noonan in relation to the negotiation of a managed services agreement as part of a competitive tender process to provide facility, management, logistic, security and distribution services to a leading financial institution.