Data Privacy: Experience
- Digital Europe on its application to become an 'animus curiae' in the Irish High Court case Data Protection Commissioner v Facebook Ireland and Maximillian Schrems.
- One of the largest multinational technology companies, specialising in internet-related services and products on a wide range of data protection matters.
- CIÉ on its outsourcing of its data centre and data hosting requirements to an IT Managed Service Provider.
- Airbnb on all data protection issues pertaining to the establishment of their EMEA headquarters in Dublin.
- Citibank Europe in relation to the data protection implications of its cross-border merger.
- A leading international technology company in connection with its compliance obligations under the Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), which are used to legitimise the intra-group transfers of personal data outside the EEA.
- Tallaght Hospital in relation to transcription outsourcing services arrangements to the Phillipines and related data protection matters.