Public Procurement Belfast: Experience
- Northern Ireland Water in defending procurement challenges.
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive in respect of procurement strategy and processes.
- Irish Football Association in procurement and construction related issues for the re-development of Windsor Park.
- Housing Associations on procurement strategy and the interpretation of European case law on Northern Irish procurement policy.
- Local authorities on a number of related issues including contract variation, negotiation and the position with abnormally low tenders.
- Whitemountain (part of the Breedon Group) bringing a challenge against the Department for Infrastructure Roads Services in respect of a major resurfacing project.
- IMAC Facilities Management bringing a procurement challenge in respect of the provision of £240m contract by the Education Authority.
- Medical device manufacturers in respect of several challenges related to procurement exercises for medical equipment for Trusts across Northern Ireland.