Lawyer - Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Dublin)
Our Disputes & Investigations team has been to the fore in advising clients in most major disputes that have occurred in recent years. We have combined our leading white collar and regulatory expertise, with our civil litigation experience in managing the Irish legal response for corporate clients such VW in responding to the diesel emissions controversy; the liquidators of IBRC in responding to multifarious regulatory and white collar enquiries and investigations. We are representing some of Ireland’s leading corporates in their engagement with investigators from a variety of regulators including the Revenue Commissioners, the Criminal Assets Bureau, the Data Protection Commission and the Health & Safety Authority. A&L Goodbody was also the first law firm in Ireland to develop a specialist White Collar Crime Group.
We currently have opportunities for bright, personable and enthusiastic lawyers to join our dynamic team, within our market leading firm. We would like to hear from any interested solicitors, whether practicing locally or considering returning to Ireland, with 2+years relevant PQE gained within a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm. Successful applicants should have experience/interest in some or all of the following areas:
- Advising on business critical commercial disputes, including Commercial Court work.
- Advising on the deployment of various methods of dispute resolution to include litigation, mediation, expert determination and arbitration, as the most mainstream.
White Collar Crime/Regulatory investigations
- Experience advising on matters including internal investigations, Garda/Regulatory investigations, Whistleblowing complaints, Dawn raids, Money laundering, Fraud, Bribery/corruption.
What We Offer:
At A&L we pride ourselves on the high calibre of our employees. We place strong emphasis on career development and enabling our people to excel in their careers. Our work environment is friendly, professional and collaborative. As well as working for a market leading team we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Access to the firms marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business Law.
- Discretionary sign on bonus or relocation bonus.
- Discretionary performance bonus.
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop.
If you would like to discuss opportunities within our Disputes and Investigations Team in confidence please contact Sinead Grant, Talent Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.