Project Delivery Lead - ALG Solutions
The ALG Solutions team in Dublin is seeking to hire an experienced project delivery lead and would welcome expressions of interest from candidates with proven track records of delivery and a minimum of 7-10 years of project management experience across multiple disciplines.
Always integrated with our partners and legal experts, ALG Solutions has over 70 experienced legal and business professionals. Our experts in project management, technology, data analysis and process improvement, collaborate to explore new ways of delivering legal services, defining and executing smart, cost-effective solutions that help clients manage risk. We are driven by the ever changing needs of clients, who are faced with exponential growth in data volumes, intensified regulatory activity, a highly competitive transaction environment and ever shorter timeframes. The working environment is positive, dynamic and presents an opportunity to secure an exciting role and to build a core competency and advance the capability in the Firm.
We are looking for candidates with experience in delivering projects, who are used to dealing with all levels of client engagement as well as 3rd parties. The candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in projects across a range of practice areas and industry sectors.
- Experienced Project delivery lead with proven track record of delivery and minimum of 7-10 years of project management experience across multiple industries and disciplines.
- Self-motivated and a team player with strong sense of customer centric delivery. The candidate must have experience of managing teams directly, as well as facilitating delivery from teams who are not direct reports.
- The candidate must provide the construct and governance needed to allow team deliver on clients' asks.
- Experience in client facing roles, dealing directly with all levels in client expected, including ability to represent Firm competently.
- Proven ability to scope and plan engagements from the outset, with effective time management and organisational skills
- Particular emphasis on delivery of informed milestone plans, resourcing and deliverables to critical path schedules, using consistent and approved industry methodologies.
- Competent facilitator with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of managing interaction with multi-disciplinary teams & different skillsets highlighting key interdependencies via RAID application.
- Demonstrates ability to stay calm under pressure, good listening skills and open to alternative options.
- Ability to manage competing demands of client and strong competency in timely escalation of challenges as they arise with provision of solutions.
- Proven experience producing forecast budgets, managing actual budgets to plan, resource planning and 3rd party vendor management as well as review of expected benefits and return on revenue.
- Polished presentation skills with proven ability to communicate with all levels of client organisation.
- Candidate must have proven ability in addressing sub-standard delivery in a constructive and meaningful manner.
- Strong reporting capability including delivery of dashboard metrics to reflect progress analysis and delivery phases
- Experience of coaching and developing team players would be viewed as advantageous.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of project / change management experience across different disciplines.
- Project management qualification to required level – PMP, Prince2.
- Full competence in using Microsoft Project or similar project planning tools effectively.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Participation in any relevant Industry Bodies.
- Other relevant experience/ training.