- Irish Continental Group, plc in negotiating a comprehensive suite of new financing arrangements following the maturity of its previous loan facilities.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland in relation to the €156.6m acquisition of AA Ireland.
- Irish Strategic Investment Fund on the establishment of the 'Glanbia MilkFlex Fund' for the purposes of offering loans to Glanbia Co-operative Society milk suppliers.
- Targeted Investment Opportunities ICAV, acting solely in respect of its sub-funds, in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of properties in Dublin's Docklands.
- BVK Highstreet Retail Property Ltd in relation to its acquisition of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
CAPITAL MARKETS DEBT
- Citizen Irish Auto Receivables Trust 2017 Securitisation.
- PTSB plc on its first Irish RMBS ‘tap’ issuance structure and subsequent issuance. Morgan Stanley as Arranger.
- Bank of Ireland on its €15bn covered bond programme.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals and Perrigo Finance on their issuances of dollar senior notes.
- The dealer manager groups on high yield debt financings by Viridian, Swissport Group, Virgin Media and Veritas.
- Intermediate Capital Group Oaktree Commerzbank and others on their CLO issuances.
AVIATION & TRANSPORT FINANCE
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and GECAS on a $2bn global aircraft financing platform.
- Mizuho Securities GECAS on a USD$709m asset-backed securitisation with Labrador Aviation Finance Ltd.
- Elix Aviation Capital Ltd/Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas in relation to Elix's first asset-backed securitisation by Prop 2017-Ltd.
- Sichuan Development Holding Co. Ltd in establishing SDH Wings International Leasing Ltd, a joint venture with Standard Chartered.
- Morgan Stanley as arranger on its USD$349.1m NAS-2016 EETC transaction with Norwegian Airlines.
- The first AFIC transaction undertaken in Ireland for 2 aircraft.
PROJECTS & INFRASTRUCTURE
- The Lenders of the €500m Dublin Waste to Energy facility and the subsequent refinancing of the original capital structure.
- DirectRoute Consortium on the €550m N17/N18 Gort to Tuam Road PPP Project. One of the largest and most complex PPP transactions in the State over recent years.
- The construction joint venture on its contract for the landmark DIT Grangegorman Campus PPP Project.
- The Office of Public Works in relation to the outsourcing of its telecommunications masts portfolio in Ireland.
- A syndicate of four international lenders on the project financing of an 18MW EdgeConneX data centre development in Dublin.
ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES
- The Irish Government/NewEra on the disposal of the Bord Gáis Éireann energy business.
- Bord Gáis Éireann on its €500m acquisition of SWS Energy.
- Barclays Bank and BNP Paribas on its financing of the 500MW East West HVDC interconnector.
- The lenders on the €500m Dublin Waste to Energy Facility.
- Over 1GW of windfarm projects.