- One of the largest multinational technology companies, specialising in internet-related services and products on a wide range of advices in relation to their operations and online presence in Ireland, including both contentious disputes and injunctive matters and non-contentious corporate, regulatory and data protection advices.
- Stripe in relation to corporate, IP and data protection matters.
- Airbnb on all aspects of its Irish operations including defamation proceedings, personal injury claims and general data protection advice.
- The world's largest handheld device manufacturer in relation to disputes with numerous authorised resellers and on general commercial and litigation matters in Ireland.
- Spotify in relation to its acquisition of the Soundwave business.
- Bank of Ireland in relation to multiple material technology outsourcing transactions.
- CIE/ Irish Rail in relation to its outsourcing of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Customer First Programme system and related services.