Real Estate: Experience
- Commerz Real on the acquisition of One and Two Dockland Central, Dublin 1.
- TIO South Docks Fund II Limited in the commercial property sale of the newly developed grade A office block known as '76 SJRQ' in Dublin's South Docklands.
- Fortress Investment Group on the Irish law aspects of its acquisition of equity and debt real estate portfolio from Colony Capital.
- Kennedy Wilson in the disposal of Baggot Plaza to Deka.
- Henderson Park on the sales of 2 Burlington Road, Dublin 4 to KGAL, 30-33 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 to KanAm, 76-78 Harcourt St, Dublin 2 to Sofidy and 84-93 Mount Street, Dublin 2 to Patrizia.
- GLL Real Estate Partners in the acquisition of Bishops Square Dublin from Hines GREIT and related acquisition finance.
- Henderson Park on its successful bid, acquisition and financing of the Green REIT plc portfolio, comprising of 17 prime commercial (office and logistics) properties valued in excess of €1.3bn.
- Starwood Capital on its disposal of the Project Cedar portfolio, a prime Dublin office portfolio comprising of six properties, to Blackstone for a value in excess of €535m.
- eir in the sale of a portfolio of 650 wireless telecommunications towers across Ireland.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to the disposals of Blocks 5 and 9 Richview Office Park and Block P3 Eastpoint Business Park.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to the acquisition of Garryard House, Dublin 2.
Landlord & Tenant
- KPMG as tenant on its agreement to lease new head quarter offices (289,000 sq ft) at Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 – the largest letting agreement in Ireland in 2021.
- Mapletree Investments as landlord on the letting of the newly completed Sorting Office (216,000 sq ft), Dublin 2 to TikTok.
- Acting for Bank of Ireland in the subletting of part of its Mespil Road HQ to Crowe and Huawei.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin as landlord on the agreement to lease the new Wilton Park campus development, Dublin 2 to LinkedIn (600,000 sq ft). This will be LinkedIn's new EMEA head offices.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to the letting of 6th floor, 3 Dublin Landings to Hannover Re.
- Dropbox in relation to the acquisition of its HQ at One Park Place, Dublin 2 and subsequent sub-letting of part to 2K Games.
Residential - Multi-Family / PRS / Social Housing
- Glenveagh Homes Limited in the largest ever Social Housing leasing and sale transaction, the Herbert Hill development in Dundrum.
- Greystar on the acquisition of significant PRS developments at Dublin Landings and Griffith Wood.
- DWS on Project Haus the acquisition of 200 PRS units across five residential schemes in Dublin.
- DWS on the forward purchase of a PRS scheme of 190 residential units comprising a mix of newly built residential apartments and houses.
- Union Investment on the forward fund of a PRS investment known as 8th Lock, Pelletstown, Dublin with Ballymore Properties.
- Patrizia in the forward purchase of a 166 unit PRS scheme being developed by Marlet at Mount Argus, Harold's Cross.
- Bain Capital in the forward sale of PRS schemes in Portmarnock and Rathfarnham, Dublin.
- Henderson Park on its acquisition of the landmark Heuston South Quarter (HSQ) mixed use estate in Dublin.
- TIO South Docks Fund II Limited in the sale of the Benson Building in Dublin's South Docklands.
- DWS on the acquisition of the largest off-campus student accommodation in Ireland, the Point Campus, Dublin.
- Patrizia in the acquisition of two large student accommodation schemes in Dublin.
- Bain Capital in the acquisition and development of three student accommodation schemes in Dublin and Galway.
- Scape Opportunities Dublin Limited in the acquisition and development of the student accommodation and mixed retail development at Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
Logistics / Industrial
- Palm Capital / KKR on the acquisition of Core Industrial's large portfolio of over 100 industrial assets for over €180m.
- Savills Investment Management on the acquisition of a portfolio of four properties at Northwest Buisness Park for over €49m.
- Mountpark in relation to Irish aspects of the sale of a €540m pan-European logistics portfolio to JP Morgan Global Alternatives.
- US pharma client in relation to the acquisition of two newly constructed manufacturing plants in Shannon Free Zone, County Clare comprising 94,000 sq. ft. in two separate buildings.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to the letting of Unit G Aerodrome Business Park (120,000 sq ft) to Lifestyle Sports.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to the letting of Unit 2 Quantum Distribution Park (91,500 sq ft) to Harvey Norman.
- Mountpark in relation to the letting of Amazon's first Irish distribution centre (630,000 sq ft) at Baldonnell Business Park, Dublin.
- Kells ICAV in respect of a major development and loan for the development of the office and retail site at the junction of Nassau Street and Dawson Street to be known as Grafton Place.
- Bain Capital in the acquisition of the Paper Mill development site in Clonskeagh, a significant residential development site in a much sought after area of Dublin.
- Bain Capital in the acquisition of development site at Glenamuck Road, Carrickmines, Dublin 18.
- NAMA on the sale of a controlling stake in the "Glass Bottle Site".
- Glenveagh Living Limited in the sale of a development site which has planning permission for over 700 residential units and a hotel at Castleforbes Industrial Estate, Dublin 1.
- US pharma company on the acquisition of a site in Galway for construction of new IDA backed plant facility.
- AM alpha on the acquisition of Nutgrove Retail Park, Dublin.
- IPUT Real Estate Dublin in relation to Carrickmines Park, Co. Dublin.
- Glenveagh Living Limited in a pre-let transaction with Whitbread Group which will involve the development and lease of a 250 bedroom Premier Inn hotel at Castleforbes in Dublin's Docklands.
- Dalata hotel group on its Irish portfolio.
- Vendor on the sale of the Morrison Hotel, Dublin 1.
- AIB on development finance facilities advanced to Marlet Property Group relating to its sites at Walled Orchard Garden, Dundrum and Lime Street.
- Activate Capital on the provision of c.€101m of development financing to Marlet Property in respect of its landmark office development - the Shipping Office, Lime Street, Dublin.
- PIMCO and Apollo on €270m development finance facilities advanced to Marlet Property Group relating to the College Square site.
- Various lenders on the financing of energy portfolios to include windfarm and solar portfolios.
- Acting for Cheyne Capital in relation to financing of a trading entity with significant real estate assets.
- Morgan Stanley in relation to funding of a vehicle with a large residential property portfolio.
- Financing of numerous investment acquisitions on the borrower side.
- Union Investment on the forward fund of a PRS investment known as 8th Lock, Pelletstown, Dublin with Ballymore Properties – the first forward fund of a PRS development in the Irish market.
- Glenveagh Living Limited in the forward fund of the Premier Inn hotel at Castleforbes Industrial Estate, Dublin 1, for circa €70m.