A&L Goodbody Listing Limited (A&L Listing) was established to complement the Firm’s wide experience in the financial services industry.
A&L Goodbody Listing combines cutting edge expertise with solid experience in all types of investment fund structures, MTNs, Asset-Backed Securities, derivatives and short term papers. We work with issuers, managers and promoters from a wide range of jurisdictions including Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, the Channel Islands, Cayman Islands and Bermuda.
We act as sponsoring broker and recognised Prospectus Advisor for a wide range of investment fund promoters and managers including high profile investment banks, boutique hedge fund firms, European pension fund specialists and distressed debt managers.
With the knowledge and expertise available throughout our operation, we are fully equipped to provide our clients with the professional and efficient service which has been recognised as a distinguishing feature of the A&L Goodbody organisation.
A&L Goodbody Listing provides advice on all aspects of obtaining a listing and is responsible for all communications with the ISE during the course of the application process and thereafter including:
- Initially advising on the suitability of an investment fund or debt security for listing.
- Liaising with the service providers to the investment fund or debt security to gather all ancillary documents necessary for achieving a listing.
- Submitting the formal application to the ISE.
- Advising on any comments raised by the ISE and liaising with the ISE to resolve the comments.
- Advising on the ongoing obligations associated with maintaining a listing on the ISE.
- Advising and assisting with obtaining approval for closed ended funds under the EU Prospectus Directive (2003/71/EC), as amended, even where a fund is not seeking a listing.
- Providing advice on the preparation of the prospectus and the required ISE disclosures.
- In the case of closed ended investment funds, we advise on the requirements of the Prospectus Directive and Transparency Directive (2004/109/EC). Investment funds with a prospectus drawn up in accordance with the Prospectus Directive and approved in Ireland are eligible for entry to the Specialist Fund Market (SFM) on a passported basis. The SFM is an EU regulated market for the purposes of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and the UCITS Directive.