The Tax team at A&L Goodbody works with many of the world’s leading corporates and financial institutions, providing the broad spectrum of Irish taxation advisory and transactional services. In addition to our Dublin office, members of the team are based in our New York office. This offering ideally positions us to advise on cross border transactions with a seamless service from negotiation to implementation.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Company mergers and acquisitions and strategic investments
- Corporate reorganisations and restructurings
- Corporate migrations
- Corporate investment into Ireland
- Private equity and hedge fund transactions and structures
- Capital markets and structured finance
- Asset and project financing
- Investment funds
- International tax and cross-border planning
- Tax disclosures and tax reporting obligations
- Real estate finance, structures and transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Tax litigation and revenue powers
on the redomiciliation of its Holding Company from Austria to Ireland, by means of an Exchange Offer.
on its re-domestication of the Global Indemnity group from an entity incorporated in Ireland to an entity incorporated in the Cayman Islands.
on the spin-out of its Adient automotive business.
on its merger with Tyco plc.
on its cancelled $160bn merger with Allergan plc.
on its acquisition of Par Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc for $8.05bn.