Financial Services Regulatory - Lawyers
Our Banking & Finance practice is widely recognised as a market leader in Northern Ireland. Our deep domain knowledge and technical expertise ensure that we are consistently instructed on the majority of the most significant and complex matters in the jurisdiction.
We have the only dedicated Financial Services Regulatory (FSR) team in Northern Ireland which works closely with a broad range of financial institutions, both domestic and global, including banks, insurers and investment managers.
We are looking for ambitious lawyers to join our all island top tier firm.
The FSR practice advises on the full range of regulatory requirements and risks to which financial institutions are exposed.
You will work alongside a team of market leading specialists, including lawyers who are recognised by the legal directories. As a result, you can expect to gain exposure to the highest quality of work providing regulatory advice across a wide range of areas.
- 2- 6 years relevant PQE, e.g. financial services regulatory work
- A desire to develop knowledge in the FSR practice area
- A keen interest in regulatory work across the financial services sector
- A solid understanding of the FSMA and FCA/PRA Handbook
- Experience relating to fund managers and MiFID II would be desirable but not essential
- Technically proficient
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced and innovative environment
- A solid contributor to business development