Ciaran McCorry is a senior associate in A&L Goodbody's Litigation department in Belfast. Ciaran specialises in the areas of litigation and dispute resolution, with a particular focus on general commercial disputes, corporate disputes, real estate litigation and professional negligence. Ciaran acts for a wide range of clients including multi-national companies, commercial landlords, management agents, surveyors, developers, public bodies and housing associations.
Areas of Expertise
- A large commercial landlord in a multi-million-pound claim with its’ former tenant.
- Multiple major financial institutions in relation to multi-million-pound claims against solicitors, surveyors and valuers.
- A private limited company in respect of a multi-million-pound action against the company’s former board.
- A large multi-national company in a sponsorship dispute in one of the largest entertainment venues in NI.
- A large food group in UK in respect of a multi-million-pound contractual dispute.
- A large multi-national telecommunications company in a shareholder dispute.
"Ciaran McCorry is an excellent litigator” (Legal 500, 2023)
"He's very easy to deal with, quick to respond and thorough in his approach." (Chambers, 2023)
Ciaran lecturers and writes extensively in the areas of contract management and disputes, real estate litigation and corporate disputes.
- Solicitor, Institute of Professional Legal Studies, 2012
- LLB, University of Ulster, Jordanstown, 2010