Maireadh Dale is a Partner in A&L Goodbody's Finance Department. Maireadh advises on all aspects of domestic and international finance including aviation and transportation finance, corporate and real estate finance and project and construction finance. With particular expertise in international finance and the property and aviation sectors, Maireadh advises domestic and international corporates, financial institutions, alternative capital providers, agents, arrangers, investors, lessors and manufacturers on all aspects of finance and security.
Areas of Expertise
- Blackbird Capital Aircraft Lease Securitization Ltd 2016-1 on its fixed rate notes offering, backed by a portfolio of 19 aircraft serviced by Air Lease Corporation.
- The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland and KBC Bank N.V. on the provision by a syndicate of 10 leading international banks of €500m unsecured committed revolving credit facilities to Kingspan Group plc.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland in relation to its investment in The Sam McCauley Group of pharmacies.
- Targeted Investment Opportunities ICAV in relation to its latest venture for the acquisition and development of key properties located at North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.
- IPF Partners on their growth debt financing to Neuravi and on the subsequent takeover by Johnson & Johnson Codman Neuro.
"Excellent on high-value, complex asset finance transactions." (Legal 500 2018)
"A recommended lawyer." (Legal 500 2018)
"Maireadh Dale really is top notch." (Legal 500 2014)
"A notable practitioner." (IFLR1000 2018)
Maireadh is an Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BCL, University of Dublin