Eoin MacNeill is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department. Eoin's practice focuses on commercial disputes, including company and shareholder disputes, board issues and other large commercial disputes and crisis matters. He advises domestic and international corporate clients and boards on a range of company and commercial disputes and crisis issues, including internal and external investigations. Eoin established the firm's sports law practice and has advised a wide range of domestic and international sports organisations and sporting figures on sports issues and disputes.
Areas of Expertise
Litigation & Dispute Resolution/Regulatory Risk & Investigations/Negotiation, Mediation & Expert Determination/Corporate Crisis
- Carlo Tassara Assets Management SA in Commercial Court shareholder dispute proceedings against EirComposites SA and other Defendants.
- Receivers of Apollo house in connection with high profile occupation by anti-homelessness campaigners.
- GE Capital businesses in relation to litigation matters in its Irish businesses.
- Bank of Ireland on a number of novel and complex High Court claims relating to operational and security issues.
- C&F Tooling, C&F Green Energy proceedings in Dutch and Irish Commercial Court proceedings in respect of a multi-million euro international contract dispute.
- Quinn Group Ltd on the investigation by the Central Bank of Ireland into matters arising relating to Quinn Insurance and referral of matters to the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement and the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation.
- Brooks Macdonald Investment Funds on issues arising in relation to the operation of its funds.
"Extremely strategic, very fast-moving and diligent." (Chambers Global 2019)
"Eoin is invaluable." (Legal 500 2018)
"He is someone by your side that you trust implicitly." (Chambers Global 2017)
"An astute commercial litigator who is experienced in highly sensitive business disputes." (Chambers Global 2016)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BA, Trinity College Dublin