Gregory Martin is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Real Estate department in Belfast. Gregory represents a wide range of institutional investors, developers, pension funds and property companies in relation to all aspects of property transactions. He has specialist experience in property acquisitions, disposals, refinancing's, development, landlord and tenant and portfolio management. Gregory also has a particular focus on mixed-use development schemes.
Prior to joining A&L Goodbody in 2017, Gregory worked at Nabarro LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP) in London.
Areas of Expertise
- London based development company on a £400 million mixed use redevelopment scheme in Belfast city centre.
- FTSE listed property company on the acquisition, refinancing and management of a major retail park in N. Ireland.
- Property company on the acquisition and redevelopment of an office scheme in Belfast city centre.
- Property development company on the redevelopment of a significant site in Derry/ Londonderry.
- Well known housebuilder on the development of a range of major residential schemes across N. Ireland.
- Various retailers on the management of their N. Ireland property portfolios.
- Various UK and international institutions on the management of retail parks and shopping centres across N. Ireland.
- US investment fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of care homes.
Greg is fantastic to work with. He knows the property market inside out and gives quality commercial advice. He is an expert in his field and goes above and beyond for his clients. (Chambers 2022)
Greg always find a way to deliver results. (Chambers 2023)
He is intelligent, creative and knowledgeable. (Chambers 2023)
Gregory Martin acts on a wide range of high-value and complex real estate matters. He has particular expertise in investment transactions and large-scale development. (Chambers 2023)
Gregory Martin is approachable, has an excellent breadth of knowledge and takes a commercial approach to his dealings with lettings. (Legal 500 2021)
Gregory is a member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School (2007)
- Law LLB, Newcastle University (2004)