Gregory is a Partner in A&L Goodbody's Belfast office, specialising in real estate. Gregory advises a wide range of clients including institutional investors, developers, pension funds and property companies in relation to all aspects of property transactions. He has specialist experience in property acquisitions, disposals, refinancings, development, landlord and tenant and portfolio management. Gregory also has a particular focus on mixed-use development schemes.
Gregory previously worked at Nabarro LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP) in London before joining A&L Goodbody in 2017.
Areas of Expertise
- London based development company on a significant mixed use redevelopment scheme in Belfast city centre.
- FTSE listed property company on the acquisition, refinancing and management of a major retail park in N. Ireland.
- Property company on the acquisition and redevelopment of an office scheme in Belfast city centre.
- Property development company on the redevelopment of a significant site in Derry/ Londonderry.
- Housebuilding company on the development of a range of residential schemes.
- Various retailers on the management of their N. Ireland property portfolios.
- Various UK and international institutions on the management of retail parks and shopping centres across N. Ireland.
- US investment fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of care homes.
Gregory Martin is approachable, has an excellent breadth of knowledge and takes a commercial approach to his dealings with lettings. (Legal 500 2020)
Gregory is a member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School (2007)
- Law LLB, Newcastle University (2004)