Rob Tubman is an associate in A&L Goodbody's Employment group in Belfast. He advises public and private sector employers on a wide range of employment issues and has particular expertise in the UK retail sector. Locally, Rob has successfully defended complex Tribunal claims on behalf of listed clients and regularly advises employers on day-to-day workplace matters. He also delivers bespoke training to clients and professional bodies on a wide range of employment law topics. Outside of more traditional employment law matters, Rob routinely advises clients on the full-spectrum of business immigration matters, including sponsor licence applications, right to work audits and complex visa issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Northside Graphics on all contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Citi Group on disciplinary and grievance matters.
- U105 on employment law matters including Tribunal representation.
- Hastings Hotel Group on Tribunal matters.
- Riot Games on HR policies and procedures and workforce planning.
- The Old Bushmills Distillery on employment and immigration law matters.
- Dalata Hotel Group PLC on immigration matters including complex visa issues.
Rob is a member of EELA, the European Employment Lawyers Association and ILPA the Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
- Solicitor, Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Solicitor, Law Society of England and Wales