Tracey Schofield is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Real Estate department in Belfast. Tracey has specialist commercial property and development experience, with particular expertise in site acquisition; assembly; development; leasing; funding and disposal of mixed use or residential developments. Tracey advises on property investment in areas such as acquisition and value enhancement. She also has extensive expertise advising in relation to landlord, tenant and asset management on behalf of investors in retail parks, shopping centers and business occupiers. In addition, Tracey also advises in relation to property insolvency.
Areas of Expertise
- Nursing home operators, hotel groups, private companies, property funds on site acquisition, development and leasing.
- London and international property funds and investors on acquisition, management and development opportunities of assets in particular shopping centres and retail parks, office and mixed use premises.
- Insolvency practitioners on management, title rectification and resolution of land and property issues including shopping centres, hotel and golf resorts.
- Corporate clients on the property aspects of business sales, disposals, portfolio management and contentious land issues.
- Occupier clients, including foreign business investing in Northern Ireland, acquiring or leasing office or industrial premises.
"Organised, tenacious and strong technically." (Chambers UK 2020)
"She's very thorough, explores every angle and thinks outside the box." (Chambers UK 2019)
"Provides ‘an impressive service; she is responsive, problem-solving and proactive, all unique qualities in a lawyer’". (Legal 500 UK 2017)
Tracey is a member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association.
- Solicitor, Law Society of Northern Ireland, 2004
- Solicitor, Law Society of England & Wales, 2001
- Legal Practise Certificate, Nottingham Law School, 1997
- LLB Hons. Dundee University, 1996